Buying property isn’t like buying most anything else.
For one thing, it doesn’t come with a guaranteed satisfaction or money back offer. This is why you should have an inspection completed by a licensed government inspector. A professional inspector can identify areas of concern or potential problem. Your inspection report will allow you to make informed decisions.
- A detailed inspection report can highlight positive aspects of a design and construction, and the potential for remodelling or additions to enhance the value.
- Accompanying our inspector on the building inspection provides you with invaluable education and an introduction to the property.
- You gain key knowledge about:
- structural integrity of the property
- quality of materials and construction used
- property life expectancy
- As a result of an inspection you will:
- get a comprehensive and thorough inspection report the same day
- be able to ask any questions you may have and get advice regarding the property
- know where health and safety hazards exist around the home
- become aware of major defects with the property prior to purchase
- become familiar with the construction and mechanical systems of the home
- know what repairs need immediate attention and should be budgeted for
- learn how to avoid costly repairs by doing maintenance around the property
- receive an expert’s advice about the possibility and feasibility of additions and renovations
Cornerstone Building Inspection is a registered government inspector and member of the Home Inspectors Association of British Columbia. Learn more about Cornerstone Building Inspectors and our 2012 Consumer Choice Award for Business Excellence.
Call 604-618-6870 or book online today.